Saturday, May 26, 2012

Where the Wild Things Are: Zebra!!

I want a couple of wild animal print accent pieces like these ones!


I would really like something like this at the end of my bed however, I need one with storage. The condo I am moving in to doesn't have the most amount of storage you've ever seen so I need to maximize storage where ever possible.

I did get to thinking, if I bought a wide storage ottoman for the end of my bed I could always cover it in zebra print fabric! I think finding exactly what I want for storage in a zebra print would be like finding a needle in a haystack. I need a place to store my spare bedding and I think the right size ottoman would do this perfectly. I'm sure that fabric stores have zebra

Now this is a rug!!

This Zebra Rug is just amazing and so RAW!

I really want a zebra rug but I want a high pile so that it is almost like a shag. I'm going to have to wait until I move however before I can determine the best size.

I am wondering if I can have dark purple accents with the Zebra rug when the furniture is going to be black and the walls are going to be grey...... ?

Or maybe I should go with Zebra print accents as well?
Wild jungle zebra pillows?


You can't have pillows without a matching wild throw!

Maybe I can save the purple accents for in my bedroom.... decisions, decisions......

No comments:

Post a Comment