Sunday, May 6, 2012

I've found the perfect place for me!

A couple of weeks ago I set out to find a condo downtown. I've always been very happy in the country, however, being twenty something I go out downtown a fair bit, and most of my closest friends are downtown, so I decided it was time to move! 

Ever the decisive one I made this decision while driving home one night (after driving downtown and back several times that week) from downtown and realizing that I could just live there and save myself the 45 to 60 minute commute. 

After I made this decision I set out to see some places. It was a tedious process but I worked with an agent and she found me a great place in under a week! 


I am really excited to move downtown! So much so that I have already started packing and buying things for my new place! 

I have also chosen my colour schemes and have started looking at new furniture.

Of course I have also been clothes shopping this week.... but I will post a few pictures of things that I have bought for the condo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment