Thursday, May 24, 2012

Uggs for Your Wedding?: These were made for me!

If you haven't already heard, Ugg Australia has come out with a wedding collection! These were made for me! And this is yet another reason that I am happy I am not married yet! 


Now hear me out! I would NOT I repeat would NOT wear these while I was walking down the isle, unless of course for some fluke reason (I tend to trip and fall a lot) I broke my leg right before the trip down the isle.... or if I was getting married in the arctic - that wouldn't happen but the pictures could be cute!

I would however wear these if I were: 

1. Getting married in the winter and it was snowing and I was on my way to the isle, at which point I would don Louboutins or Manolos 

Probably something like this - not that I have to worry about it yet! 



2. Was taking engagement or wedding photos outside during the winter and you couldn't see them under my dress and I didn't want my feet to freeze off 

3. Was honeymooning in the arctic - not likely, but nothing is set in stone! 

You can find the entire Ugg Wedding collection on their website (it only includes 3 items, 2 pairs of boots and this fuzzy pair of slippers: 


These would be cute while you are getting your hair and make up done! 

What do you think? 

I am all for comfort but sometimes it hurts to be hot! And you have to look hot on your wedding day! So by all means be comfortable when no one can see you, but wear a killer pair of heels the rest of the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment