Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blonde vs Brunette: Celebs who've gone Blonde!!

Some of my favourite or the biggest celebs right now that I prefer as blonde...


Until I started looking into this, I didn't realize that some celebs had even gone blonde! Even Kim Kardashian has gone blonde, the brunettes are finally on to something here!!



I actually prefer Kim Kardashian as a blonde, which may come as no surprise to you. I think it sets off her complexion really well and she should stick with it! 


Jessica Simpson looks 100% better as a blonde! The brunette look on her just doesn't do her any justice - what do you think? 


 Fergie as a blonde, the Duchess looks a lot more vibrant with golden tresses.



Christina - a total vixen with platinum blonde hair - why would she change it?? 


Lauren Conrad is a stunning blonde! Can I please have this volume? My hair has zero volume and even though I accept it, it doesn't mean that I don't wish I could get a great wave like this one! 


Katherine Heigl is so timeless as a blonde. I'm not a fan of the brunette look on her at all, she really wears blonde fabulously! 



My favourite lady in Hollywood, Reese Witherspoon is a stunning blonde! Can you tell I am more than a little biased? 



Another blonde stunner - Blake Lively! Those long blonde locks are amazing! 




Follow me with the pink Blog lovin' button and get my latest posts directly to your email inbox! 

No comments:

Post a Comment