Friday, March 9, 2012

My Shoe additiction continues

A couple of weeks ago I went to the mall at lunch with a friend and became completely infatuated with a pair of Steve Madden platform wedges!

These shoes are really comfortable, and of course add additional height to my statuesque 5'4!

I also really love the summery pink ones that I found on the Steve Madden website:


These would be so much fun in the summer!!

And then there are these very gorgeous ladies:

 How fabulous are these?
I cannot decide which colour is more functional, the blue or the pink, any suggestions?

Anyone for colour blocking?



I am annoyed by the fact that the prices on the website are sometimes lower than they are in stores. Yes I am in Canada, however most of the time our dollar is at par or has been higher than the American dollar, ergo, the shoes in the stores should be the same price that they are on the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment