Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Forever 21 Online: Shirts and a new dress!

Over the weekend I was browsing a couple of my favourite websites for pieces to add to my spring & summer wardrobe.... naturally I found several items that I really liked! The best part is that all of these items totalled under $90 with tax and I got free shipping for spending over $60!

 Yes sweaters for spring, even with our recent heat wave!


I was looking for a hot pink tank top to pair with my gold glitter heels and I tried one on at artizia which was $98 and I would have had to buy a bandeau in order to wear it. I didn't like it nearly as much as I do this hot pink tank, and I love the price even more - it was under $10!


Just love this!


I have never really been a fan of green but I recently bought a green top and liked it so maybe I will like this dress as well!

Yes I am buying light sweaters for spring, because I will free at work! 

Another long and lean light weight sweater for summer in the office!  

This is the same as the hot pink tank and for the price, it's well worth it!

Not too bad!6 tops and 1 dress for under $90 taxes in! Ladies you should really browse the sale section of that website! Even the regular priced items are so reasonable that you can get a few new things for spring and summer without spending over $100 - who can argue with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment