Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Forever 21 Order!

So I caved and ordered a couple of dresses from Forever 21.... did I mention I also bought 2 last night?? Am I slightly dress obsessed? Just a bit! But if you ask me for my opinion, and you're obviously going to get it by reading this, dresses are the most flattering, pretty and economical outfit choice! 

Just one piece of clothing can make your entire outfit for the day or night, pair with some cute shoes and accessories and your good to go! 


This dress I can wear into the office with tights and a sweater and it looks very comfortable! 
I ordered this top in green which was also available in green and red but both colours have sold out throughout the course of the day! 


Look I'm even moving away from a wardrobe that is 95% black clothing! I have a lot of pink in my wardrobe as well, but as long as the dresses are different cuts it doesn't matter! 


Now I am second guessing whether or not I should have chosen this in blue or red..... I will find out when it gets here! 


Forget the pants! No matter what your body shape there are perfect dresses out there to flatter you and make you feel oh so pretty <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment