Monday, August 27, 2012

Maybelline BB Cream - I love it!

If you haven't tried BB or Beauty Balm Cream yet, you need to! I was skeptical at first, how can a cream be 8 products in 1 tube? Somehow they have done it and I absolutely love this product!


I bought the Maybelline BB Cream to test out first because I have had great luck with Maybelline in the past. I use their pressed powder and it is one of the only ones that doesn't clog my pores. I have very sensitive skin, and after almost a week of using the BB Cream, my skin is still virtually flawless!

One of the best features is that it has an SPF 30 rating and I put that to the test this weekend! I have extremely pale skin, and I spent about 6 hours out in the sun on both saturday and sunday and I did not get burned!


I opted for a shade darker than my natural skin tone, just to be sure that I  didn't end up slathering cream all over my face that would make me look lighter than I already am.

It also isn't as greasy as other moisturizers, which is great because I get really shiny in my T zone and I have to apply pressed powder before I leave in the morning because of the shine from the moisturizer.

All in all I think it is a fantastic product! The only disappointment I have is the price difference between the US and Canada. When I was in the states last month I saw it for something like $7.49 at Target and here in Canada it was on sale for $9.99 but I think it was originally $12.99. I should have bought it at Target!

If you are hesitant about trying it, don't be, it's worth it! I really like this cream, it's light, protects your skin, isn't oily and provides a nice even tint, you won't be disappointed!  


No comments:

Post a Comment