Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ironing is far from fun.... & I need to find new vibrant bedding!

One of the things that I have been missing has been an ironing board. Because an ironing board is an extremely boring item I haven't made it a priority to get one. With all of the back to school ones however I found one that I actually wanted to buy - ta da!!! 


A PINK ironing board!!! The best part is that with all of the back to school / college sales it was only $12!! I was SO happy to finally have an ironing board that I went crazy ironing a whole pile of clothes and then I washed all of my bed linen and ironed it too!  

The grey paint on the wall is the new colour that I painted my living room. 

Now I need to get some more vibrant sheets. The ones I'm using right now are a bamboo cotton blend that are absolutely luscious! The only downside is that they are white. There is no colour whatsoever on my bed. I'm trying to decide if I should get purple or vibrant blue sheets...


No comments:

Post a Comment