Saturday, September 1, 2012

Decorating my Bedroom!!!

This past week I went to Home Sense, Pier One, Bowring and Bouclair and found so many wonderful things that just had to come home with me! 

My bedroom is not yet decorated and it's starting to get to me. Everything on my bed was white, white sheets, white duvet, white, white, white! I wanted a drastic change so I bought this black duvet cover for my bed from Bouclair! 


This isn't my room, but I haven't made my bed.... and now I need to find a black bed skirt but I can't seem to find one anywhere! Do you have one? Where did you get it? Have you seen any for sale anywhere? 

I had trouble deciding what accent colours I wanted to use but I decided on a medium grey fabric for the headboard that I am recovering and pink pilows. 

I got these cushions at Home Sense, I love the shade of pink and the fabric is really soft! I can't stand when decor pillows are made of material that isn't comfortable to put your face on. What if you want to flop down on the pillows? That's the whole point of pillows isn't it? 


This black chaise is in my living room and the zebra accent cushion is paired with a teal pillow, this is just to show the pink pillows. 

So now I have white sheets, a black duvet and pink accent pillows. I still need to recover the headboard, but I'm waiting on a friend to come help me because I really don't know what I'm doing...... I still need a bed skirt in black, a pink throw of some sort and a body pillow cover that is either grey or pink. 

What do you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment