Friday, August 10, 2012

The Ultimate Cupcake Carrier!

Back in June I was at my local costco and I saw the best baking good transporter I have ever seen! Since I was going to be moving the following week I decided that I would buy it at a later time, on less thing to move! 

That was a big mistake! What I have learned with Costco is that if you really like something you need to buy it right then and there! No waiting, if you know you want it - put it in your cart! 

When I needed the cupcake carrier for a party I was going to, I couldn't find it! I had to settle for a substitute which holds less cupcakes, and only holds a dozen regular cupcakes instead of 36 like the cupcake carrier from Snapware.  



It is such a genius idea and I don't know why it wasn't thought of before! It holds a dozen cupcakes on each tray. Each tray is removable and it each of the 3 containers snaps together. If you only need one tray, you can take only that tray and snap the lid on! If you need two trays, take two, or all of them! 

So when I went to costco this week to find a rug for my living room, and naturally couldn't find it, I found the Snapware cupcake caddy - and I put it in the cart! 

I used it today to take three dozen mini cupcakes to work! 

________________________

In other news - I'm heading to Target tomorrow and I cannot wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment