Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lovely Linen and Colour Blocking for Spring!

Naturally this week I went online shopping! My intention was only to browse, to break up the monotony of the week and then I found this dress and I had to have it! 


Forever 21 

I love the colours for spring and I absolutely love linen no matter how annoying caring for it is! 

I am naturally pale so this colour combination is great to liven me up, and no I will not use a tanning bed! 


This week has been pretty stressful but receiving this parcel in the mail yesterday was definitely a high point! 

This is definitely my most favourite piece of colour blocking that I own. I can't decide if I like the jade / teal combination or the linen feel more. 

What is your favourite colour blocking combination? 

No comments:

Post a Comment