Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Where are the perfect denim shorts hiding?

I've been looking for the perfect denim shorts, in and around my crazy hectic schedule, and I have yet to find "the ones". 

Tonight after work and before school I stopped in at Joe Fresh and found some really cute teal shorts, in the exact style that I want the denim shorts, but in the wrong colour. 

I got them anyways because they will be really cute for colour blocking! 



I also picked up another pair of flip flops in silver! 

The hunt for the perfect denim shorts continues! Hopefully I will find them before summer is over.... although since it was about 42 degrees in Toronto today, I have no fear there are a lot of warms days left! 

I'm going to take a look at American Eagle tomorrow and see if I can pick up some cute shorts just like these ones! 


Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. those are the 2 places i was going to recommend! i picked upo a cute pair of boyfriend shorts from joe fresh and really liked some of the bermuda length styles at ae....great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete